Months ago, gnome3 are the last Desktop Environment(DE) I would choose for my Linux flavor. This is due its poor performance and not user friendly as other DE. Now, everything changed. I am happy to announce that I already fall in love with this DE and how I can customized it to how i like it should be.
Above was my setup of gnome3 with Debian. These are my customization I’ve added:
- Arc Theme https://github.com/horst3180/arc-theme
- Arc Firefox Theme https://github.com/horst3180/arc-firefox-theme
- ZSH SHELL http://www.zsh.org/
- Oh My ZSH with agnoster theme http://ohmyz.sh/
- Powerline patched font https://github.com/powerline/fonts
- Super Flat Remix icons https://github.com/daniruiz/Super-Flat-Remix
- Gnome extension -> Application Menu
- Gnome extension -> Dash to Dock
- Gnome extension -> Netspeed
- Installed LightDM replacing GDM.
Now I am a happy gnome3 user 🙂